Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My camera is broken

I love taking pictures of my kids, my family, and my surroundings. I like going into my Photo Shop program and "messing" with my photos. And now, my digital camera is broken. I have had it for approximately 3 years. I have taken thousands of pictures with it. I miss it. I am going to have to replace it, but for the time being, cannot afford to. So if anyone knows of any camera give aways, please clue me in. On another note, I want to mention one of my other business ventures. My husband and I are shopkeepers on Cafepress. We have multiple simple shops and a couple of Premium shops. We sell tshirts and gift items such as mugs, clocks, hats, stickers, buttons, and just recently got to add Pure Digital Technologies Flip Mino Camcorders. These are mini digital camcorders that are about 2"x4" in size. Look at some of my newest creations for this item here. So if some of you purchase one of these or some of my other items (see main shop here) I will be able to purchase a new camera so that I can continue to share more lovely pictures with you! I also sell the Over the Shoulder Baby Holder slings if anyone is in need of an awesome baby carrier. If you are someone who keeps up with all of my blogs forgive me for seeing this post in more than one area. Carry on!

No comments: